HOW DO I CHOOSE THE COLOR?
As a backer on Kickstarter, you will receive a survey via email in which you can choose your desired pen color, select Add-Ons and set your shipping address.
WHAT KIND OF INK REFILLS CAN I USE?
For the best experience we recommend you stick to using stilform Ballpoint Refills, which use German ink and a Swiss tungsten tip. However, if you do want to try other brands we suggest that you look for Parker Style G2 Refills.Rollerballs are harder to specify but must have a Length of 98.1mm and a diameter of maximum 5.9mm.
Pilot G2 style refills (G2/Schmidt/Euro Rollerball (and similar) Refills) will NOT fit into our pen, as they are 110mm long and have different dimensions on the front part.
We have collected a list of Parker-Style G2 Refills, which you can purchase worldwide and will fit into our pen (source: http://www.wellappointeddesk.com/2014/06/the-epic-refill-reference-guide-rollerball-gel-and-ballpoints/ ):
• Diplomat EasyFLOW Ballpoint Pen Refill
• Faber-Castell Ballpoint Pen Refill
• Faber-Castell Scribero Gel Ink Roller Refill
• Fisher Space Pen Refill, PR Series- Colors (Bold, Medium, Fine)
• Fisher Space Pen – Universal Ballpoint Refill
• Foray (Office Depot) Ballpoint Refill for Parker (Medium)
• Kaweco Soul G2 Refill 1.0mm
• Kaweco Sport Roller Ball Pen Refill
• Moleskine Ballpoint Refill
• Moleskine Gel Refill (0.5 and 0.7 mm)
• Moleskine Roller Gel Fluorescent Refills
• Monteverde Ceramic Gel Refill (Broad)
• Monteverde Needle Point Refill (Fine)
• Monteverde Soft Roll- Colored inks (Medium)
• Monteverde Soft Roll- (Superbroad, Medium, Ultrafine)
• OHTO Needlepoint Ballpoint Pen Refill PS-807NP
• OHTO PS-205NP Extra-Fine 0.5mm Ballpoint Pen Refill
• Parafernalia Ballpoint Pen Refill NO LOGO
• Parker Ballpoint Pen Refill (Broad, Medium, Fine)
• Parker GEL Ballpoint Pen Refill (Medium)
• Parker Quinkflow Ballpoint Pen Refill (Medium, Fine)
• Pelikan Giant Ballpoint Pen Refill 337 (Broad, Fine, Medium)
• Pentel KFLT8 Ballpoint Pen Refill
• Platignum Standard Ballpoint Pen Refill
• Retro 51 Tornado Roller Ball Refills (REF5P) (Made by Schmidt)
• Schmidt 9000M EasyFlow Pen Refill
• Schmidt P8126 Capless Rollerball (Fine)
• Schmidt P8900 Super Bowl Refill (Fine)
• Schmidt P900 B Ballpoint Pen Refill (Broad, Medium, Fine)
• Schmidt P950M Megaline Pressurized Ballpoint Pen Refill (Medium)
• Schneider Express 735 Pen Refill (Broad, Medium, Fine)
• Schneider Slider 755 Pen Refill (Extra-Broad, Medium)
• STABILO EASYgel Refill
• Stabilo Ballpoint Refill
• Tombow BR-ZLM Ballpoint Pen Refill
• Visconti Ballpoint Pen Refill AA49 1.4 (Broad)
• Visconti Gel Refill (Broad, Medium, Fine)
CAN I DISASSEMBLE THE PEN?
For changing the refills you surely can unscrew the front bush, but we do not recommend to disassemble the whole pen. The parts are perfectly adjusted and would no longer work as they should.
WHICH MATERIAL ARE YOU USING?
We are using a high quality grade 6 Aluminum alloy. This is one of the the most durable Aluminum alloys known for its strength and frequently used in aerospace engineering. This alloy combines a high hardness with a long-lasting quality of the anodized surface. Our aim was to create one of the most scratch resistant pens available.
DO YOU OFFER PERSONALIZED ENGRAVING?
Laser engravings are only in our Corporate Identity and Color Corporate Identity packages included.
Current Estimated Shipping Date: February 2017Last Updated At: 09/27/16
What is BackerKit?
BackerKit is a service that crowdfunded project creators use to keep track of hundreds to tens of thousands of backers—from shipping details, pledge levels, preferences and quantities, whether they have paid or had their card declined, special notes, and everything in between!
The BackerKit software and support team is independent from the campaign’s project team—BackerKit does not handle the actual reward shipping. For more information about the preparation or delivery status of your rewards, please check the project's updates page.
How does BackerKit work?
After the campaign ends, the project creator will send you an email with a unique link to your survey. You can check out a walkthrough of the process here.
How do I update my shipping address?
BackerKit allows you to update your shipping address until the project is locked down for shipping. To update your address, go back to your BackerKit survey by inputting your email here.
I completed the survey, but haven't received my rewards yet. When will they arrive?
As BackerKit does not actually handle any rewards or shipping, the best way to stay updated on the shipping timeline would be to check out the project's updates page.
Why can’t I log into my account?
Request a login link to your survey by entering your email here:
BackerKit will send you an automated email with an invite link to whatever email you pledged with.
I never received my invitation. How do I complete the survey?
The most common reasons for not receiving a survey email is that you may be checking an email inbox different from the email address you used to sign up with Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account, or it may be caught in your spam filter.
Confirm that the email address you are searching matches the email address tied to your Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or Tilt Pro account. If that doesn’t work, then try checking your spam, junk or promotions folders. You can also search for "backerkit” in your inbox.
To resend the survey to yourself, visit the project page and input the email address associated with your Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account.
When will my pledge will be shipped, charged or locked down?
That is handled directly by the project creator. BackerKit functions independently of the project itself, so we do not have control of their physical shipping timeline. If you want to check on the project’s status, we recommend reading over the project's updates page.
Can I upgrade or get multiple copies of my pledge?
This depends on the project creator’s decision. If you are unable to see the ‘Want to switch your pledge level?’ after clicking on your pledge amount under “Pledge Level” in your survey, then the project creator would prefer people not to switch pledge levels.